See the article here for details. Just the bullet points follow:
1. Thou shall practice open business models based on shared knowledge.
2. Thous shall practice open cooperativism.
3. Thou shall practice open value or contributory accounting.
4. Thou shall insure fair distribution and benefit-sharing through Copyfair licensing.
5. Thou shall practice solidarity and mitigate the risks of work and life through Commonfare practices.
6. Thou shall use open and sustainable designs for an open source circular economy.
7. Thou shall move beyond an exclusive reliance on imperfect market price signals toward mutual coordination or production through open supply chains and open book accounting.
8. Thou shall practice cosmo-localization.
9. Thou shall mutualize physical infrastructures.
10. Thou shall mutualize generative capital.