See this article for the details. Just the bullet points follow. Of particular note is number 8 on best countries for business according to Forbes, since that’s the only criteria used by the oligarchs and their cronies in Congress.
1. Denmark’s unemployed workers get 90 percent of their old salary for 2 years.
2. Denmark spends far less on healthcare than the US.
3. Denmark is the happiest country on Earth.
5. Denmark pays students $900 a month to attend college.
6. Denmark has one of the highest per-capita incomes in the developed world.
7. Denmark has one of the world’s lowest poverty rates. The US has one of the highest.
8. Denmark is ranked the #1 best country for business (The US is ranked #18).
9. New parents in Denmark get 52 weeks of paid family leave. New American parents get nothing.